Once a winning song is selected, a video competition will open for a chance to win more prizes. Total prizes add up to another $18,000!
Groups, bands, singers and artists can take the winning song and create a video preforming it. You may use the original song or put your own spin on the arrangement. All styles and genres of music are welcome. The winning videos will be selected by a crowd-source vote on Imagine Then Vote’s Facebook page.
The first place winner will be awarded $10,000. Second place will be awarded $5,000. Third place will received $3,000.
How to enter:
- Submissions should be emailed to email@example.com
- Include your name, age, address, email, and phone number.
- Attach a copy of a signed consent form.
- Attach a video file of your song being performed (files will be uploaded to a Facebook account).
Rules & Regulations:
- Songs should have a message of civic engagement.
- Songs should be no more than 5 minutes long.
- Submissions should include a signed consent form.
- All ages and residents of the US are welcome to submit songs. Both amateurs and professionals are welcome to submit.
- Entrant may enter as many videos as they wish, any style of music is welcome.
- By submitting your video to the contest you give us permission to upload and share the video on our website and social media sites.
- By entering the contest you agree to hold Imagine Then Vote harmless from any and all claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of submitting your song to the competition. Imagine Then Vote will not be using the song for commercial or monetary purposes.
- No fee is required to enter the contest.
- Video entries must be submitted by 11/1/18.
- Submitted videos will be uploaded to Imagine Then Vote’s Facebook page. The videos that receive the most “likes” will be the winners of the competition.
- The winners will be notified by phone or email by 12/2018. They will be contacted directly to arrange collecting the prize money.
- All federal, state, and local taxes, and customs fees, when applicable, are the sole responsibility of the winners. Imagine Then Vote will not pay any winners’ taxes or custom’s fees. Prizes will be dispensed in a timely fashion.